Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,002 Pound (10,878 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)