Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,823 Pound (11,565 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)