Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,005 Pound (23,514 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)