Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,810 Pound (25,348 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)