Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.047 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,532 Pound (11,012 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)