Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.921 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,672 Pound (5,073 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)