Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11013 SDG / MKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,137 Pound (173,769 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (29 minutes ago)