Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12146 SDG / MKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,434 Pound (94,139 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)