Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12830 SDG / MKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,006 Pound (93,581 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)