Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.710 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,193 Pound (49,566 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)