Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,074 Pound (50,082 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (about 1 hour ago)