Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,278 Pound (2,367TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)