Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,457 prices entered by 932 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.358 SDG / SGD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 106,136 Pound (SGD $24,357) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)