Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,835 prices entered by 1,029 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.764 SDG / SGD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,870 Pound (SGD $22,854) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)