Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,434 prices entered by 1,060 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.298 SDG / SGD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 188,048 Pound (SGD $14,141) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)