Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,406 prices entered by 1,009 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.570 SDG / SGD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 116,074 Pound (SGD $25,401) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)