Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,966 prices entered by 1,139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.937 SDG / SGD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,061 Pound (SGD $12,977) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)