Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,780 prices entered by 1,031 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 SDG / SGD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,700 Pound (SGD $22,780) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)