Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,000 Pound (COL$2,560,417) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)