Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25595 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,424 Pound (9,470₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)