Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25112 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,801 Pound (11,155₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,400 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)