Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23636 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,623 Pound (11,096₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)