Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 255% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 177,535 Pound (kr168,223) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)