Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10390 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,400 Pound (₨32,723) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)