Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27020 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,000 Pound (₨51,813) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)