Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 SDG / KHR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,833 Pound (7,361,618 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)