Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00454 SDG / KHR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,242 Pound (12,605,799 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)