Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.268 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,071 Pound (€4,550) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (33 minutes ago)