Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.771 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,290 Pound (RM2,423) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)