Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.435 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (RM2,178) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)