Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06327 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,929 Pound (₨93,700) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)