Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18085 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,500 Pound (69,118 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)