Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02005 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,004 Pound (349,334 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)