Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02159 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,511 Pound (301,531 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)