Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17275 SDG / ALL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,491 Pound (95,463 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)