Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16582 SDG / ALL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,041 Pound (78,643 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)