Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05001 SDG / ALL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,224 Pound (324,385 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)