Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06021 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 213% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,680 Pound (¥974,604) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)