Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05621 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 202% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,202 Pound (¥839,756) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)