Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,829 Pound (﷼ 95,105,350) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)