Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,586 Pound (﷼ 110,164,426) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)