Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.970 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,184 Pound (C$4,237) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)