Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,536 Pound (C$5,461) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)