Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,490 Pound (元41,033) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)