Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,611 Pound (元23,373) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)