Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.828 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 127,907 Pound (元45,226) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)