Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,946 Pound (元12,806) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)