Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.816 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,006 Pound (元14,916) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)