Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.764 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,812 Pound (Dirham 18,033) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)