Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,499 Pound (Dirham 20,679) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)