Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.743 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,968 Pound (Dirham 18,343) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)