Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.854 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 168,210 Pound (元58,934) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)