Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,886 Pound (RM8,289) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)