Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.811 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,394 Pound (5,832 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)