Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.704 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,869 Pound (4,389 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)