Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,890 Pound (3,672 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)