Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.803 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,964 Pound (5,339 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (21 minutes ago)