Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.036 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,297 Pound (4,591 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)