Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.961 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,345 Pound (€3,560) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)