Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.690 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 23,618 Pound (34,216₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)