Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24584 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,808 Pound (27,694₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)