Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25130 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,573 Pound (26,154₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)