Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,287 Pound (8,128 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)