Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,820 Pound (4,402 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (26 minutes ago)