Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,850 Pound (4,265 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)