Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.714 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,157 Pound (8,620 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)