Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (R$ 7,417) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)