Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,534 Pound (₩19,853,871) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)