Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16703 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 163,101 Pound (¥976,489) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)