Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05701 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,252 Pound (¥776,242) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)