Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01983 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,459 Pound (174,406 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)