Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,477 Pound (Rp 35,630,069) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)