Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,355 Pound (Rp 44,493,149) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)