Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,100 Pound (Rp 38,136,459) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)