Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,918 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,364 Pound ($3,354) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)