Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,927 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,637 Pound ($2,648) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)