Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.131 SDG / CHF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 172,893 Pound (CHF 9,037) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (41 minutes ago)