Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.714 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,005 Pound (7,005 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (38 minutes ago)