Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19833 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 22,000 Pound (110,928 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)