Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18299 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (85,389 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)