Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10305 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 247% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,684 Pound (₨84,278) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)