Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 227% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,168 Pound (₨86,745) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)