Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08094 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Taka 46,333) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)