Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21301 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (Taka 26,759) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)