Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.900 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 71,348 Pound (€3,414) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)