Cost of living comparison between Sassari, Italy and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.918 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,218 Pound (€3,067) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)