Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.021 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,074 Pound (C$5,392) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)