Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.295 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,088 Pound (C$4,549) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)