Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.859 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,558 Pound (C$5,877) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)