Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.987 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 261% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 177,034 Pound (C$12,657) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)