Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,900 Pound (﷼ 19,658,403) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (16 minutes ago)