Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06060 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,527 Pound (₨140,705) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)