Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28996 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,006 Pound (руб 75,894) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)