Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.322 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,210 Pound (4,170KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)