Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,063 Pound (4,992KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)