Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05698 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,931 Pound (¥771,031) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)