Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00030 SDG / STD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (8,224,797 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)