Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00033 SDG / STD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,600 Pound (20,247,056 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)