Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 SDG / STD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,600 Pound (7,296,651 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)