Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,192 prices entered by 1,021 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.023 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,629 Pound (R$ 20,081) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)