Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,907 prices entered by 1,092 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,943 Pound (R$ 13,309) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)