Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,619 Pound (R$ 8,712) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)