Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.289 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 76,660 Pound (R$ 14,493) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (42 minutes ago)