Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,521 Pound (R$ 9,565) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (28 minutes ago)